Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:140 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager/Manager - M&A Tax Accounting (10-18 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Their 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. They embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for their clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The Role: M&A Tax Accounting SM/ Manager
- Prepare workbooks and memo documentation supporting all aspects of income tax accounting for company's acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures
- Analyze of uncertain tax positions, valuation allowances, inside/outside basis differences, and indemnifications in a multinational corporate structure.
- Coordinate with auditors and answer all queries
- Deep knowledge of U.S. GAAP standard ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Demonstrated expertise in tax accounting for business combinations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CA/CPA/MBA/ OR Any Post Graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of combination of Tax and Financial Reporting experience with a multinational company and/or public accounting firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.