Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:1062 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/Manager - Learning Delivery/Instructional Design - ITES (12-16 yrs)
ONLY DIVERSITY- OPEN FOR TRAVELLING
We are hiring for a leading ITES organization for Learning & Development instructional designer role.
EXP : 12 - 16 yrs of experience in the areas of instructional design, learning delivery and learning technology.
- Analyze learning needs to address the business requirements, prioritize the identified skill gaps, develop the learning and curriculum strategy, and recommend fit-for-purpose learning interventions that align with business needs.
- Effectively collaborate with the clients to identify the business need and propose the learning solutions that best fit the clients needs and build trusted advisory relationships.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution while business priorities and learning needs evolve.
- Set up the project by defining the required processes, team structure, and ways of working; create and manage workplans to mitigate risks; establish collaborative working relationships; and support successful project execution.
- Manage and mentor a team of instructional designers and media/technology designers across different locations and provide guidance for developing instructionally sound, creative and high-quality solutions with high-impact outcomes.
- Monitor project performance and report progress and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders and on multiple forums, as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.