Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:234 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Manager/Manager - International Sales - IT/ITeS (18-20 yrs)
Skills : Sales Planning, Build Relationships, Coaching, Manage Processes, Market Knowledge, Develop Budgets, Staffing
Experience : 18-20 years
Role Description : The-Candidate is expected to drive business through conceptualizing strategies, product & project sales, relationship management and business development across the globe.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Providing market trends/directions for the territory. Be the Leading Domain Leader to establish domain and product expertise in the minds on the customers
- Mapping the territory and prioritizing the customer base.
- Identifying and tapping new markets
- Identifying and finalizing strategic alliances. Work closely with the CEO / Director, assisting in the development of business strategies
- Revenue maximization and market share through strategic sales. Own the revenue coming from Domestic & International business and the sales costs associated to it.
- Facilitate and lead large enterprise pitches in India and serve as the first in-depth point of contact for customers.
- Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitching them relevant digital solutions
- Own the product demo experience and be responsible for evolution, growth and success of product demo.
Core Competencies: Communication Skills, Customer Orientation, Relationship Management, Listening Skills, Business Perspective, Negotiation Skills
Operational Activities/ TASKS :
- Developing a consolidated structured approach and formulating strategies to achieve greater growth and sustain margins
- Owning the sales process and ensuring sales process execution within the territory
- Creating a shared vision for the sales team and mentoring sales managers
- Managing knowledge repository of product information, training material, FAQ- s, RFP and contract templates, etc for use by the sales team
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies. Expertise in Logistics/ Enterprise technology solutions space is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage teams both at the strategic and operational levels
- Willingness to travel extensively within and outside the country.
Geographies : APAC, Europe & Africa
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.