Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:160 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Innovation/Governance/Risk & Controls - IT (12-16 yrs)
Role Description :
The incumbent is expected to own relationships with key stakeholders, to implement & drive capabilities and processes around Governance, Risk & Controls team.
- Be a part of the high-performance innovation team, demonstrate leadership across all stages of any innovation venture model including innovation, product development, incubation and commercialization.
- Has deep knowledge of service offerings in the innovation domain. Understands the business challenges faced by the unit leaders, develops mitigation in collaboration with stakeholders, providing consulting and advisory services
- Assessing project scope, objective and hypothesis & establish key performance indicators for venture outcomes timely identification of impediments& mitigation woven into a compelling story.
- Meet with and conduct workshops, deliver speaking engagements at an executive level
- Risk Assessment & response to the economic & business model and plan for new ventures, products and services
- Assess internal capabilities and capacities to develop a sourcing & comparative strategy, funding models & solution integration strategy
- Collaborate with the Design and Product leads, as well as clients, to define a minimum viable business build (or product/service)
- Foster an environment of innovation and customer-centricity, institutionalizing agile innovation practices and customer insight to the governance culture
- Decipher intellectual property, points of view and industry/ topic platforms
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership across a range of emerging business, technology and design topics
- Participate in co-creation sessions with the multi-disciplinary client team
Eligibility & Functional Competencies :
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/E&C/IT Engineering or MCA / MBA with 4-10 years of experience in strategy development, business planning and future visioning in IT
- Well versed with innovation techniques/methodologies including design thinking, rapid prototyping & incubation, IP generation & protection, process innovation, etc.
- Working experience in startups / IT companies with exposure to new-age technologies AI, IoT, Blockchain etc. will be valuable.
- Assess technology that is new to the company such as cloud computing, mobile technology and high-performance computing programs, and their related support models
- Exposure to recognized IT audit/security standards/practices (CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP) designation (a plus)
- Good understanding of concepts around COSO, COBIT
- Advanced knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience (a plus)
- Conceptual knowledge of new computing architectures and the implementation of cloud computing structures; experience with e-commerce, Web architecture, and Internet/intranet development and implementation.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Proven relationship management skills including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff of all levels including very senior functional AVPs, VPs, SVPs & EVPs.
- Proven experience in planning and executing against defined deadlines to achieve assignment objectives.
- Multitasking and the ability to operate effectively under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to both develop relationships and formerly present findings and recommendations at executive and C-level
- Excellent planning and organization skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Working knowledge of financial institution processes, including those relating specifically to group functions such as Finance, Treasury, Insurance, Actuarial and Investments is an asset.
- Experience working in a client-facing, matrix, project-based assignments; typically gained through a prior audit, advisory, consulting, or accounting experience.
- Maintain knowledge currency (trends and business/operating models) and an understanding of the digital business paradigm at a business level
- Ability to quickly comprehend business processes and identify the risk implications, to analyze complex situations, to reach appropriate conclusions, and make value-added and practical recommendations
- General business acumen and knowledge of key technology events/trends, with an emphasis on the start-up ecosystem
- Excellent influencing skills, effective stakeholder management with a successful track record of working collaboratively across matrix teams