Business Head - Europe & Middle East at People Resources
Views:2293 Applications:724 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Manager - Human Resources - Pharma (9-14 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Manager- HR for a very large and renowned pharmaceutical organization. Seasoned HR Professionals with experience of working with R&D centers of pharma / chemical companies may respond urgently to us at email@example.com
- Provide inputs on the assessment pertaining to the leadership ability of young talent
- Understanding how HRBP can support the business
- To agree on service levels with business on an individual basis per case / project so that both parties have clarity about support needed/to be given and expectations
- To ensure data quality is maintained on the HR system, and provide people related information to Lead HRBP to enhance informed business decision making
- Support in manpower budget preparation
- Highlight deviations in managing the HR Budget
- Support the Lead HRBP in leading small-scale talent initiatives that may be conflict prone, such as performance calibration sessions, pay increase conversations, etc.
- Learning & Development Support Lead HRBP and functional SPOCs to Assess, Design, Deliver and Evaluate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.