Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:727 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Human Resources - IT (8-12 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - HR
Experience : 8-12 Yrs
Education : MBA Preferably
No of Positions : 1
Location for the role : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
A new position or replacement : New Position
Right, Fit : The person should be Smart, Having technical operations knowledge, should have impeccable communication skills, having a strong reason for working in Noida, should be able to work for a long tenure with the organization, should be either fro the big 4 consultancy firms(Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG, and Ernst & Young)or IT Services sector
KRA : This person will primarily manage 2 teams :
- Team Of HRBP
- Team Of HR Ops Personnel
Earlier this position did not exist and these teams were managed by independent leaders (ADHOC), now they have decided to bring in a leader who can manage both these teams.
- Responsible for managing the HR Business Partner and Operations teams.
- Manage and spearhead day-to-day work allocation and delivery of the team.
- Ensure that the SOPs are adhered to and updated from time to time.
- Scale-up processes in line with growing headcount and changing organization & people needs.
- Ensure employee queries are resolved as per the SLAs. Oversee tickets assigned to various team members.
- Manage and meaningfully engage employees on the Bench.
- Work with the Talent Development team to carve out learning plans to upskill on an ongoing basis.
- Manage end-to-end Onboarding of new joiners and ensure smooth experience and engagement.
- Review and oversee monthly Payroll activity, background verification, and audit-related documentation.
- Ensure compliance with HR-related statutory obligations - PF, Gratuity, etc.
- Manage internal & external Audits and take corrective actions.
- Administer and continuously look for enhancing employee benefits and tie-ups. Ensure the benefits package is in line with the industry.
- Maintain accurate employee data and publish MIS on a regular basis.
- Work with the team to drive various Employee Engagement activities.
- Masters in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 8-12 years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills : both verbal and written.
- Should have advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Should have worked in the IT services Industry.
- Work experience in a mid-sized setup (1500 - 2500 people) is preferred.
- Should have team management experience.
- Strong focus on employee service delivery.