Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:9440 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Senior Manager/Manager - Finance - Financial Planning & Analysis - Fashion/Retail (10-13 yrs)
Client : Its a leading Fashion/Retail brand
- Overall Purpose Working closely with the MDs, Development Manager and leadership team to provide stakeholders with forecast data, analysis and recommendations to realize the business's strategic goals.
The Key Responsibilities of this role :
Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis :
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyze trends.
- Financial and business related analysis and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, cost of sales, cash flow forecasting and working capital.
- Data Modeling and MIS Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance + MBA /CA
- 10 years+ Experience as Heading Financial Planning and Analysis, CFO role
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.