Senior Manager/Manager - Digital Marketing - Real Estate (7-12 yrs)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing real estate organization in the role of a Sr Mgr/Mgr Digital Marketing (Performance Marketing/Paid Campaigns).
Manager / Sr. Manager - Paid Campaigns
- Should be open to working on alternate Saturdays
- The position is open for a Digital Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager with a strong background in performance marketing to drive key marketing objectives portfolio of projects.
- As a member of the Marketing Team, you'll be responsible planning, managing, and building, campaigns across diverse digital channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have relevant experience and are interested to make a career as a business manager in the Digital Business. The role will be mandated to drive business and revenue goals using digital, brand and over all real estate marketing know-how as part of a winning marketing team, with one of the most reputed real estate employers of India.
- Manage paid campaigns directly and with external agencies across all channels (google, facebook, content, portals, publishers and TV) from planning, setup, results, monitoring, optimisation, and reporting.
- Plan, define and execute demand generation funnel for Weekly / Monthly /Quarterly requirements.
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company's performance KPIs, with key focus on benchmarking and reducing CACs against the industry.
- Be instrumental in the creation, maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other business metrics.
- Act as a marketing and enablement partner to business verticals such as channel, referral, loyalty, NRI /OS
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Ensure reporting on weekly and monthly performance of marketing goals through digital
-Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, with focus on key parameters of success.
Expected Skills & Qualifications :
- 7-10 + years experience with at least 4-8 years of direct performance marketing experience,
- A passion for Digital Marketing as a discipline - stay up to date on changes and updates as they happen,
- Excellent cross-functional skills especially including understanding of the market and key consumer insights,
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, digital practices, and data driven marketing,
- Ability to create detailed reports as per formats and distribute the same in a timely manner.
- Ability to focus on driving results and business momentum in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Candidates with Post-graduate Degree / MBA is mandatory
- 1-2 years of Marketing / Digital Marketing Diploma / Degree is mandatory
- Good Business Communication and strong knowledge of Office, Google Enterprise and BI tools
- Expert Level in Google Certifications, Facebook Business Manager, and Sales Force
- Working technical knowledge of the digital ecosystem (ERP, CRM, Platforms)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.