Recruitment Consultant at Hiring Partners
Views:341 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager/Manager - Cloud Connect - Contact Center Platform (14-20 yrs)
Cloud - Amazon Connect - Senior Manager/ Manager
- Lead a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing contact center transformations on platforms led solutions across scope of Sales, Service and Marketing
- Business Development: Lead and manage proposals in response to client requests / RFPs across multiple market units to ensure a continuous pipeline of opportunities / projects
- Market Unit Development: Connect and work with market unit leads to identify and understand the demand in the market in terms of both skill and scale required
- People Development: Grow the practice and business by engaging in hiring across platforms, along with nurturing, upskilling existing team.
- Project Delivery: Lead a team of contact center transformation consultants and engage with the client and implementation team: for conducting design sessions, requirement gathering and grooming, give regular working demos to all stakeholders, solution design and implementation activities
- Provide best practices guidance and implement approach based on industry or process benchmarks
- Develop innovative, fact-based, and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
- Lead practice-specific initiatives including creating points of view, creating reusable assets in contact center space, performing analysis on industry research and market trends, and bringing in innovative solutions, etc.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Seasoned professional with significant experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project
- Strong program management / people management skills
- Experience working with "C" level executives
- Can work in high-paced and complex projects and understand industry-specific sales and service processes, operations, and functional needs
- Ability to work on business proposals from solutioning and effort estimation standpoint and to demonstrate solutions during client orals
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Performance and status reporting
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual and global environment
- Willingness to travel in case the need arises
Read about us :
Your experience counts!
- Minimum 14+ years experience working on contact center platform strategy, design, and implementation (pref. a mix of cloud and on-premise contact center platforms)
Consulting / functional experience in one or more of the following :
- Sales strategy and business planning
- Service strategy, business planning and cost optimization initiatives
- Sales / Service channel design and management / optimization
- Customer experience design
- Contact center strategy & design
- Customer 360 design and delivery
- Contact Center Platform Certifications - good to have
- Must have extensively worked on Proposals and contributed to business development work
- Experience of leading and managing a team is mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.