Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:218 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/Manager - Back Office - Banking (8-11 yrs)
Our client is the world's well-known investment bank providing financial services to the most dynamic markets in the industry. While providing financial assistance is their major goal, they offer new ways for companies to scale their business while maintaining control of critical aspects. They are looking for a Sr. Manager / Manager for their Back Office Team, who can manage primary functions end to end.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Support the daily operational function while maintaining strong control & risk management environment.
- Overlook reconciliations activities and authorize settlements instructions.
- Act as liaison point for various teams while identifying and resolving issues within trade.
- Provide end to end support in the trade life cycle function, while working with the FO to derive booking model improvements and drive efficiency.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 8-11 years of experience in back office - Settlements and experience in handling systems such as Clearstream / Euroclear / bony/Fedline.
- Should be a Graduate / Postgraduate, MBA, CA, ICWA.
- Strong knowledge on FMSO products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Skills: Analytical skills, Team Leader, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Proactive, Fast learner, Strategic thinking, Innovative Thinking.