CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:784 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/Manager - B2B/Corporate Sales - Insurance (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Manager-B2B/Corporate Sales
Seeking CXO Connected BD and Deal Origination experts from General Insurance B2B/Corporate Sales Background. People from BFSI/Insurance/Rating Agencies/sharing economy may apply too. Seeking a fortune 200 professional services Company. Seeking individuals with excellent pedigree of Education (Engg Plus MBA) from Reputed Institutes. Candidate should have experience of Direct Corporate Sales in BFSI Sector
Seeking Corporate Sales and Corporate Servicing people from BFSI sales Background. Seek people from Consulting, Corporate Lending and Financial services and from Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisition, Investment Banking, Infrastructure lending companies who may have existing relationships with CXOs of large corporates
Location- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
Job Title-Vice President / Executive Vice President
Reports to-Corporate Sales Leader
Background: The Firm-A global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions,
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products OR BFSI products viz. Corporate Salary Account, Corporate Lending, Corporate Benefits Consulting etc
- Responsible for new business development and to ensure consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity sales.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- General Skills
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile:
- 8-15 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
- MBA from a reputed B - School
- Excellent Compensation and one of the best Incentive plans in the Industry
Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Industry Type: Insurance
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.