Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:1877 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager/Manager - Accounting/Compliance/Payroll - BFS - CA (12-15 yrs)
- Identify, validate (with reference to firm policies), Cross Sell and share potential business opportunities for expansion & development.
- Manage the business development pipeline and bid process including bid identification, bid writing/ development, and bid submission
- Drafting and finalizing content for technical and financial proposals
- Managing fees negotiations and relationship management
- Work alongside the firm markets and business development team to develop a tailored proposal
- Brand building by creating awareness of the ACR services internally & externally
- Manage client deliverables related to R2R, Payroll, Statutory compliance etc.
- Manage the team and ensure that the team consistently delivers in time quality results
- Interact with clients to understand requirements, set expectations, pro-actively identify and address concerns, as well as work closely with the internal leadership team
- Responsible for meeting agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) on Turn Around Time (TAT) & Accuracy
- Review and execution of quality deliverables
- Effectively manage client communication, escalations & provide guidance and coaching to the team
- Understand & adhere to firm internal Quality & Risk Management requirements
- Carry out appraisals and be responsible for counselling & mentoring of subordinates
- Plan timely training for teams to keep updated with the latest regulatory changes and improve skills of team members
- Work with teams to understand their concerns and resolve them
- Delegate tasks appropriately and develop teams to move to next level
- Work under pressure, managing resource allocations, attrition and people issues
- Providing effective solutions and guiding team members on various Functional issues
Skills and attributes for success:
- Well versed with IGAAP. Experience in preparation of Financial Statements, Tax Audit.
- Working knowledge of Ind AS.
- Working knowledge of USGAAP, IFRS (will be an added advantage)
- Experience in MIS.
- Very Strong Accounting & Payroll Knowledge, should be well versed in all statutory compliances
- Very strong Excel, Power Point skills
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated. must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Proven track record in business development and winning new business (Preferred and an added advantage)
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, intercultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible with an ability to operate in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Problem-Solving skills
- Tech savvy and have a flair for process automation for efficiency etc.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Chartered Accountant (additional qualification will be an added advantage) with 12 to 15 years of work experience in core finance & payroll function.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in managing client facing finance team (preferably in a consulting organization or well diversified Industry experience) with reporting and ability to deal with senior leadership team
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
Excellent communication skills and strong people handling skills (Client facing role)
- Leadership Skills - Ability to work in a team and lead one, comprising of varied skill-sets and people from different backgrounds
- Quick learner, Analytical skills & Strategic Thinking
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously & Attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.