Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:14318 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Senior Manager - Management Consulting - Automobile/Industrial Equipments - IIM/FMS/SPJ (11-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Management Consulting - Automobile/Industrial Equipments (11-16 yrs)
Skill/Operating Group Automobile/Industrial Equipment
Level : Senior Manager
Location : Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore
Travel Percentage Expected : Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Principal Duties And Responsibilities :
General Business Consulting :
- Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Also, can structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities
- Can identify company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority / influence on business performance
- Can develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, can assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact
- Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with others colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change. Understands implications a new strategy will have on day to day cross functional operations of a business
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, Accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
Client and Project Management :
- Can lead a project across Service Lines and manage client and stakeholders expectations.
- Develops trust based relationships with clients and manages client expectations. Can work with client leadership to reprioritize activities / alter plans as required and can influence clients to secure cooperation for action
- Create a compelling message through a storyline in a deck. Can identify multiple storyline possibilities and choose best approach.
- Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Can engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
Qualifications : MBA from tier 1 B-school
Industry Expertise : Experience in automotive and industrial goods is must
Domain Development : Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
Expertise in the following areas :
- Business and operations strategy
- growth opportunities assessment
- Developing Market strategy and competitive assessment
- Business transformation, organization restructuring and operations/channel restructuring
- Revenue acceleration and cost reduction
- Supply chain management.
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive industry and/or in automotive and industrial goods sector
- Experience working on large-scale Business / Operational Transformation projects desirable
- Strong program management skills
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Proven Experience in thought leadership and consulting in the sales domain to large MNC clients
- Experience in managing large sales and marketing programs - as head of sales/ marketing at national level
- Consulting to in Auto and IE clients in multiple environments,
- Handling digital strategy and delivering results for clients/ industry
- Hands on experience in managing dealer networks for firms
- Experience in implementing sales IT processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.