Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at Pidilite Industries
Views:1173 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Logistics - FMCG/FMCD/Chemicals (12-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager Logistics
Logistics management :
- Stock Transfer Management, Analysis of stocks/shades available against pending orders, Improvement in value fill rate (VFR) of receiving depots by prioritizing black & Red category stocks
Warehouse & Inventory management :
- Ensure warehouse operations as per laid down processes, Process re-mapping and improvement plans in existing processes, Colour wise dispatches as per STOs, Correct picking and dispatches to respective depots to minimize interchange cases, Reduction in stock obsolescence by following FMFO, Ensure availability of empty shippers at depots for stock salvage by coordinating with units, New initiatives roll out and project management
Freight & Transportation management :
- Daily vehicle requirement as per pending STOs and ensure placing indent on time, Ensure timely placement of vehicles by coordinating with transporters, Ensure Full truck utilization either by volume/weight, Improvement in loading/unloading practices to improve truck turn around efficiency & reduce in-transit damages.
Infrastructure management : Identify capex requirement to improve efficiency and its purchase & installation, Asset Tagging and Management
Contract Management : Rate negotiations with landlords/vendors and timely agreement closure, Rate negotiations with AMC vendors and timely renewal of contracts.
Employees & Welfare management : Organize employees welfare schemes/celebrations as per BRG directive, Implement initiatives as per 'Best place to work'
Audit Management - Internal audit :
- Planning of monthly internal stock audit and its compliance, Ensure daily perpetual inventory count.
- EHS & safety audit compliance.
- Compliance as per third party stock audits and submitting action plan .lso presentations at Ho and successful audits without exceptions (twice a year)
EHS, Safety & Statutory compliance :
- Ensure 100% compliance as per company policy (NoCs for fire/Licences/insurance/Labour law adherence etc.), Ensure standard o safety measures in the warehouse to avoid accidents potential risk assessment and timely corrective action o Ensure safety compliance as per safety audits. periodic closure of Legatrix & IFC points.
Budgeting & Costing :
- Annual Budget preparation and control, Ensure cost booking as per budget
- Cost saving initiatives and its compliance on monthly basis.
- Customer support management : Co-ordination with depots for interchange & damage cases and its closure
- Ensure query closure from HO & depots.
Training : Preparation of Training manual on safe product handling/warehouse operation processes/safety etc., Ensure periodic conduct of safety mock drills.
MIS & Report Management :
- Circulation of MIS on -a) daily vehicle placement/DAR/DpR, b) monthly dispatch efficiency, c) Truck utilization) Truck turn around efficiency
- Preparation of monthly OAAP report with action plan