Senior Manager - Loan Operations Strategy - BFS (9-16 yrs)
Loan Ops Strategy - Sr Manager
In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems.
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change. Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor.
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team. As a team lead you will be expected to: Understand and effectively manage the team's governance and performance.
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicate team goals and deliverables and keep the team updated on changes.
- Coach team members and provide the first level advice on procedures/methods.
- Solve increasingly complex problems & effectively delegate to develop and groom team members for succession planning.
- Maintain client relationships interface through regular connects and emails. Understand client priorities and problems & help translate actions for the team.
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.
- Use data analytics and story-telling techniques to enhance the client journey ;Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.