Senior Recruitment Executive at ACE Consultants
Views:869 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Litigation - Indirect Taxation Domain - Chemical Firm (7-15 yrs)
Requirement in Litigation - Indirect Taxation
Senior Manager Indirect Tax
- Lead Litigation department for the company
- Ensure that all open litigations under GST, Excise, Service Tax and LBT are closed satisfactorily without resulting in tax demands, interest and penalties.
- Assure timely engagement and submissions of information required during the course of audit, assessment, verification and routine enquiries.
- Create an eco- system to overview and control litigation life cycles which will also help to retrieve case files. Mainly, to document the litigation handling modalities and train the relevant users to follow the same.
- To represent the Company before various authorities, prepare replies to SCNs, Appeals, stay applications etc. and to make representations before associations on the related matters.
- Well-versed with the complete GST compliance model. Independent handle compliance for various states including ISD, JOB WORK.
- Ensure regular tracking and circulation on judgments, circulars and notifications which are directly / indirectly related to open litigations/ company's business and create a central repository for the same
- Currently handling the litigation department /team in the existing role.
- Well-versed with the pre and post Indirect tax law and procedures
- Been appearing and representing company at various government authorities independently and has been successful in closing high potential cases for the company.
- Strong acumen of handling litigation and department liaison.
- Providing inputs, lectures, training at various forums as additional quality will be added advantage for a candidate