Views:716 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Manager - Legal - NBFC (3-15 yrs)
- To initiate legal proceedings in all NPA accounts qualified under SARFAESI and suggest any other suitable litigation for faster recovery to take the cases at logical conclusion.
- To Identify and initiate appropriate legal actions in delinquent accounts against borrowers under Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 for recovery of dues.
- Filing Criminal Complaints in qualified cases and take them to logical conclusion.
- To be integral part of collections to accelerate the collection process.
- To defend the cases filed against the company including cases under consumer law, labour laws, criminal litigation in different forums, courts tribunals etc.
- Identifying and on boarding of effective lawyer panel to support the litigation management.
- Managing cost to ensure the cost budget is not breached.
- Establishing the litigation processes in the company and ensure compliance of established processes.
- Proactive legal strategy for all sticky accounts.
- Tracking of all legal cases so as to ensure no slippages.
- Adhere to process flow prescribed in the collection manual.
- Visitation of NPA accounts along with the collection team for faster recovery.
- To be instrumental in litigations like, Sec 138, Arbitration, SARFAESI, & other litigation proceedings.
- Liasion with Police station in Maharashtra and other cities.
- Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Litigation in SARFAESI, ARBITRATION, Sec 138 and against litigation, liasion with Police authorities
- Candidates are preferred from NBFC industry who are aware of NBFC business related to financing vehicles both Commercial & for Private use
- Candidates must possess Professional Qualification LLB