Talent Acquisition at Avance Services
Views:7312 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Senior Manager - Legal - IT (2-7 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager - Legal
Shift: European Timings
The Senior Manager - Legal is responsible for Reviewing Contracts and handling all Corporate Legal matters for defined countries or service lines within IT Consulting and Staffing practice.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Reviewing and drafting international contracts and other legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and company policies. other related Agreements, Legal Notices/replies, lease agreements, legal documentation.
- Negotiation with counterparties over the agreement terms/clauses, and ensuring timely closure of the same.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Maintaining internal legal MIS for litigation and other compliances.
- Coordination and follow-ups with external counsels and review/vet various submissions in the ongoing cases/proceedings.
- Managing compliance under various labor, company and other related laws.
- Timely updation of all changing laws, rules and regulations related business of the Company.
- Liasoning with various labor and other government authorities.
- Advising the respective business teams of legal risks mitigation and appropriate contractual protections.
- Working closely with business teams to facilitate successful closure of transactions
- Knowledge of UK or European labor laws.
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Starter and ability to work in an unstructured environment