Talent Acquisition at Avance Services
Views:7505 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Senior Manager - Legal - IT (2-7 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager - Legal
Shift: European Timings
The Senior Manager - Legal is responsible for Reviewing Contracts and handling all Corporate Legal matters for defined countries or service lines within IT Consulting and Staffing practice.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Reviewing and drafting international contracts and other legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and company policies. other related Agreements, Legal Notices/replies, lease agreements, legal documentation.
- Negotiation with counterparties over the agreement terms/clauses, and ensuring timely closure of the same.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Maintaining internal legal MIS for litigation and other compliances.
- Coordination and follow-ups with external counsels and review/vet various submissions in the ongoing cases/proceedings.
- Managing compliance under various labor, company and other related laws.
- Timely updation of all changing laws, rules and regulations related business of the Company.
- Liasoning with various labor and other government authorities.
- Advising the respective business teams of legal risks mitigation and appropriate contractual protections.
- Working closely with business teams to facilitate successful closure of transactions
- Knowledge of UK or European labor laws.
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Starter and ability to work in an unstructured environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.