Chief Manager - Recruitments at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:661 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Manager - Legal - Infra (15-22 yrs)
- Drafting and vetting of various Commercial and business Agreements including JV / Consortium Agreement, MOU's for co-operation and tender participation, Sub-contract Agreement, Work order, Purchaser Order, Standard GTC, Supply Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Agency Agreement, Infrastructure Sharing Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, other Collaboration Agreements.
- Coordinating with concerned Business team in connection with drafting / vetting of agreements and also drafting of various legal notice, reply to various legal notices received by the organization.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of business and advising the business team suitably on various matters.
- Undertaking Effective claims management for various projects due to delay in execution of the project.
- Effective litigation management. Attending, pursuing, filing & defending all Civil / Criminal litigations, Writs Petitions, pending before High Court, City Civil Courts, Magistrate Court and various other Judicial and Quasi - Judicial Authorities which includes Filing fresh Civil Suits, Summary Suits, Winding - up Petition and Criminal Complaints, Corporate, Civil & Criminal.
- Drafting and implementing various processes, Standard Templates, guidelines, SOP, Compliance management, Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance Policy, Contract Management Policy etc.
- Undertaking advisory role to the management and providing legal inputs, opinions to safeguard the interest of the Company and also providing interpretation of various Acts, Notifications, Provisions / Bills / Ordinance.
- National and International Arbitration under Indian and International Law.
- The role requires good co-ordination between other infrastructure functions such as Commercial, Finance, Account, Marketing & Business Development, Project, Execution, Engineering & Design, Corporate Functions etc.
- Having good interpersonal skills, self motivated, proactive, open to travel across India and abroad, team player etc.
- Experience in M&A Transaction etc.
- Litigation management experience.
- Prior work experience in Claims and Contract management.
- Sound knowledge of Contract Act, Arbitration Laws, IBC, Commercial laws, Corporate laws, International laws, Procedural laws.
- Any additional legal qualification like LLM, CS, Ph.D, PMP etc. is welcome.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.