Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:465 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Manager/Legal Counsel - Commercial & Corporate Relations - Alcobev - LLB (5-10 yrs)
We are at present having a senior position as Senior Manager and Legal Counsel - Commercial and Corporate Relations for a leading ALCOBEV company for BANGALORE location
Reports to: VP and Senior Legal Counsel - Commercial, Corporate Relations and Litigation
Purpose of Role: Supporting Vice President & Senior Counsel in providing pro-active legal leadership, support and advice to the relevant business verticals, Regional Profit Centers and the key stakeholders in the company and to assist them with achieving their core strategic objectives whilst appropriately managing and mitigating the associated legal and reputational risks.
- Graduate in law with over 8 years post-qualification experience in-house or private legal practice
- Good communication, drafting, negotiation and presentation skills is a must
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating contracts like sales, supply, franchise, distributorship, agency, marketing and other service provider agreements
- Litigation experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in handling competition law matters
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple complex legal projects across regions in India
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders within the Company and across the larger industry
- Ability to manage legal budgets within the Company and seek minimum external support
- Ensure appropriate and relevant legal training to stakeholders
- Establish fantastic relationships and drive the creation & implementation of tools to systemize key issues and bring simplicity to the markets
- Effective and proactive business partnering by delivering value to the business
- A self-starter who can work on assignments independently with minimum supervision and demonstrates a willingness to grow/ develop and is open to receive and respond to feedback
- Individual contributor role
- Willing and open to travel across India, as and when required.