AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2773 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Legal - Consumer Durable/Telecom - CS + LLB/LLM (10-18 yrs)
CS and LLM/LLB is must
- Contract Management including drafting, reviewing and finalisation of the contracts;
- Due diligence of property related documents, registration of agreements, advisory on risk involved and mitigation strategy related to real estate matters;
- Review and finalise finance transactions
- Litigation, general legal advisory, end to end legal support & contracting.
- Company Secretarial function including conducting board and committee meetings, ROC filings, updation of statutory registers and records, ensuring Companies Act and RBI related compliances etc.
- Conducts negotiation and advises the business on all disputes and potential disputes resolution matters,
- Ensuring all legal and governance aspects are handled in a swift and efficient manner
- Provide closure to all pending litigation matters by or against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties or vice versa
- Risk management & mitigation
General Legal Advisory :
- Oversees, advises & resolve all legal matters. Provide overall direction on contracts and litigation strategies related to vendors, contracts, HR issues, etc.
- Acts as the main escalation and supervision point for the commercial/litigation team.
- Leads and guides team to provided end to end legal support to other departments such as Finance, Sales, DC Operations, SCM and HR.
- Conducts legal research and analysis on selected topics and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in quality of support.
Contract Management & Documentation :
Corporate Secretarial :
- Manage the corporate secretarial function of the organisation and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under the Indian Companies Act, FEMA, RBI Guidelines etc.
- Leading regulatory reports filing, Board and Committee meeting matters including arrangements and coordination for ensuring smooth conduct of the meetings, etc.