AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2994 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Legal - Consumer Durable/Telecom - CS + LLB/LLM (10-18 yrs)
CS and LLM/LLB is must
- Contract Management including drafting, reviewing and finalisation of the contracts;
- Due diligence of property related documents, registration of agreements, advisory on risk involved and mitigation strategy related to real estate matters;
- Review and finalise finance transactions
- Litigation, general legal advisory, end to end legal support & contracting.
- Company Secretarial function including conducting board and committee meetings, ROC filings, updation of statutory registers and records, ensuring Companies Act and RBI related compliances etc.
- Conducts negotiation and advises the business on all disputes and potential disputes resolution matters,
- Ensuring all legal and governance aspects are handled in a swift and efficient manner
- Provide closure to all pending litigation matters by or against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties or vice versa
- Risk management & mitigation
General Legal Advisory :
- Oversees, advises & resolve all legal matters. Provide overall direction on contracts and litigation strategies related to vendors, contracts, HR issues, etc.
- Acts as the main escalation and supervision point for the commercial/litigation team.
- Leads and guides team to provided end to end legal support to other departments such as Finance, Sales, DC Operations, SCM and HR.
- Conducts legal research and analysis on selected topics and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in quality of support.
Contract Management & Documentation :
Corporate Secretarial :
- Manage the corporate secretarial function of the organisation and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under the Indian Companies Act, FEMA, RBI Guidelines etc.
- Leading regulatory reports filing, Board and Committee meeting matters including arrangements and coordination for ensuring smooth conduct of the meetings, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.