Manager at IRIS HigherGround
Views:391 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Legal - Construction/Real Estate - LLB (10-14 yrs)
Designation: Sr.Manager Legal
Experience: 10 - 12 Years
Education: UG - LLB - Law PG - CS
Industry Type: Real Estate/Property
Functional Area: Legal
Reporting: Chairman / CEO
Travel: Allahabad and Chandigarh
- Strong experience in initiating/defending/managing litigation matters
- Drafting/Vetting and negotiating of various contracts, pleading etc. pertaining to the court matters.
- Briefing and discussion with Sr. Advocates with respect to disputes & court matters.
- Responsible for all existing court cases and representing in Court on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain Statutory Records, Register, and Interact with statutory bodies.
- Legal compliances with various concerned Government authorities
- Maintaining & updating all files of properties.
- Reply to all legal notices in co-ordination with respective consultants/COO.
- Procurement as per laid procedures.
- Due diligence in Revenue records.
- Vetting of all documents. Verification of all documents. Verification of sale deed, arrangement of stamp paper etc. Proof checking of all legal documents.
- Responsible for submission of copies of Registry and other related documents to Accounts Department.
- Responsible for filing and submission of schedules forms of existing properties.
- Attending court cases on behalf of company.
- Monitoring of subordinates about their engagement in assigned task and guiding legal team in achieving the goal.
- Regularly updating of MIS of all Court cases.
- Overall responsible for legal functions of the organization
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should be LLB with at least 9-12 years of experience in reputed organization preferably in Construction/Real Estate Company.