Vice President- Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:178 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Legal - Compliance - FMCG (16-20 yrs)
1.) About the Company: The company a top notch FMCG company based in Mumbai, India.
2.) Job Responsibilities:
3.) Regulatory Affairs:-
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA,IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA,
- Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
4.) Project Management:
- To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.
5.) KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
- Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management.