Consultant at Careernet
Views:216 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Legal - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
- Review and comment on MSA, SOW, NDAs and other agreements based on standards and contract management process - both from customers and suppliers; both India and International independently.
- Negotiate with clients / internal stakeholders and finalize the terms.
- Monitor work queue and take up agreements for review and turn it around within SLAs
- Draft clauses required that may be specific to an agreement
- Interface with requestor/requestor groups to update status, explain changes etc
- Understand and comply with Contract management process
- Ensure all agreements/documents reviewed comply with standard templates.
- Assist other team members in managing work queue.
- Exposure to Litigations preferable
- Understand and comply with IP requirements
- Assist in implementing eCMS
- Good command over English and drafting
- Team Management
- Experience in using MS word (review, track changes, comment, document compare, versioning, etc) and Adobe acrobat
- MS Excel preferred
- Some experience in Adobe sign, having worked in an automated environment is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.