Consultant at Careernet
Views:120 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Legal - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
- Review and comment on MSA, SOW, NDAs and other agreements based on standards and contract management process - both from customers and suppliers; both India and International independently.
- Negotiate with clients / internal stakeholders and finalize the terms.
- Monitor work queue and take up agreements for review and turn it around within SLAs
- Draft clauses required that may be specific to an agreement
- Interface with requestor/requestor groups to update status, explain changes etc
- Understand and comply with Contract management process
- Ensure all agreements/documents reviewed comply with standard templates.
- Assist other team members in managing work queue.
- Exposure to Litigations preferable
- Understand and comply with IP requirements
- Assist in implementing eCMS
- Good command over English and drafting
- Team Management
- Experience in using MS word (review, track changes, comment, document compare, versioning, etc) and Adobe acrobat
- MS Excel preferred
- Some experience in Adobe sign, having worked in an automated environment is desirable