Senior Manager - Legal - BPO (8-10 yrs)
- Maintain compliance status of all regulatory provisions applicable to company and ensure timely compliance.
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts keeping company & business interest at the forefront.
- Review and provide comments on client contracts including MSA & WPA for India, Middle East and UK geographies;
- Provide Business Support for set up of entities and all legal contracts in Middle East
- Ensure timely compliances for all secretarial records and provisions under Companies Act, RBI, DOT etc.
- Assist in company wide/group-wide initiatives like merger, share transfer, restructuring, acquisition etc.
- Manage timely conduct of board meetings and annual meetings;
- Ensure compliance with provisions of Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act (POSH) for the company; frame necessary policy and guidelines
- Ensure timely and smooth completion of all audits (statutory, secretarial, internal, ISO etc.);
- Timely & accurate reporting to Management with updates;
Job Description: Senior Manager - Legal & Secretarial
- Ensure accuracy in reports and filing of periodical returns with various regulatory bodies;
- Drafting of all legal & secretarial matters including responses in case of litigation etc.
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approvals and updates; and
- Provide information for ad-hoc requests/answer queries of regulatory authorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.