HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:128 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager - Legal - BFS (6-10 yrs)
In Corporate advisory, agreement reviewing and drafting, negotiations and litigation management
- Ensuring integration of the legal function in a way to support business and promote holistic growth of the Organisation
- Endeavour to establish a cost effective team and not a mere cost centre for the Organisation
- Continuously assimilating knowledge about the everchanging legal ecosystem Supporting Sales team in conducting negotiations on Master rental agreements & related documentation and make the execution process seamless
- Reviewing and assisting in negotiation of all Corporate loans/capital raising initiatives by NBFC in the due course of its business.
- Overlooking any litigation and co-ordinating with legal firms and reviewing of documents to be filed before the relevant authorities/judicial bodies
- Reviewing and negotiating documents for sale of receivables by the parent company
- Assisting Compliance team in formulation and implementation of policies in adherence to RBI regulations, Bombay Shops & Establishment Act and other applicable laws.
- Advising business with respect to any legal queries in the due course of business including bank guarantees, corporate guarantees, board resolutions, etc.