Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:537 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Learning & Organizational Development - BFS/FMCG/FMCD (8-12 yrs)
Sr Manager L&OD
Job Title : Senior Manager-L&OD
Position based at : HO Gurgaon
Reporting : Head-HR
- Scope To define and implement corporate organizational development (OD) and learning and organizational development strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization's strategic plan.
- The role will be responsible for leading, overseeing, developing and maintaining commercial training programs aligned to regional needs and commercial initiatives.
- The individual in this role would collaborate with Head of HR, Regional Sales Head, Product Management Heads, Account Management Heads and various departments to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions, namely technical, functional, behavioural.
- Other key responsibility will also include maintaining the training roadmap tied to employee retention through talent management, career path, succession planning and more importantly, to build a training process, which will be a part of the company's culture
Education : MBA, Certified professional
Job Specific :
- Take full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives
- Lead the L&D function, including the onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression and coaching.
- Working with regional senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision for company, Works with the leaders and operations team to develop an annual strategy for L&D
- Assess new training development needs across the organization.
- In addition, support the development, re-design and implementation of existing and new training materials.
- Drive excellence in onboarding, continually looking to support regional / global new hires and managers and ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable globally, protecting our talent investment and retention strategies
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Hi pot planning and career planning
- Process improvement ; identify and implement ways to make project/program delivery more efficient and streamlined
- Progress and impact measurement ; use metrics and data to understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Advising on business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructuring, change management, new initiatives Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt and embed changes required for the success of OD programs and initiatives
- Supervises the identification of the competencies and development needs required for career development and career path in conjunction with the Managers and identifies or designs appropriate training and development programs.
- Design and implement the Corporate Training calendar
- Ensures that the established training programs are timely coordinated and implemented, as per the approved budget and in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Develop suitable learning partners Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage own time and deliverables, and prioritize effectively.
- Previous experience in L&D development in a regulated business is highly desired.
- Ability to understand bigger picture and context and how activities and deliverables contribute to overall initiative and project objectives.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to manage time and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to deliver and execute learning plans/programs, strong organizational skills and ability to problem-solve
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, under pressure and delivering high quality outputs with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation skills, especially in virtual meetings
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.