Recruiter at Xpert connexions
Views:495 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Pharma/FMCG/Education/IT (5-9 yrs)
Senior Manager- Learning and Development
- Execute organizational development (OD) programs and processes across learning, talent management, enhancing employee experience and culture building.
- Assess the organization capability requirements for the present and future - build and implement capability building programs in line with those.
- Design and implement leadership development interventions for senior leaders and high potential talent
- Build the end to end learning architecture and introduce varied learning methodologies like coaching, mentoring, action learning, blended learning etc. across the digital, virtual and in person space.
- Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers.
- Support in execution of culture-building initiatives which reinforce the Jubilant Values, build Employee Experience, and promote a Diverse & Inclusive workplace
- Implement employee experience/engagement surveys/studies
- Make full use of automation and technology across all work areas, partner to digitize where required
- Research industry best-practices and customize the same to relevant OD solutions
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources
- Partner effectively with the business HR to implement organization wide OD and learning initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.