Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:533 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - FMCD/Automobiles (5-8 yrs)
Sr Manager - L&D Corporate
Training Need Identification
- Conduct detailed discussions with key stakeholders to understand the business challenges, future business direction and learning needs. Ensure need is captured at the individual, team and organizational levels to address all critical technical and behavioural requirements for the current organization and the future landscape
- Analyse the learning needs of the organization in consultation with all stakeholders to finalize learning themes, plan pilots and prioritize based on business/ function needs
- Articulate & create the training strategy for the organization in line with business requirements
- Create a detailed learning calendar for each business and plan for specific interventions, along with budgets for the year, in alignment with the business leaders
- Work closely with the plant HR team and plant head to manage the functional / behavioural training requirements.
Content Creation and Design
- Work closely with HR Biz Partners from each vertical for conceptualization, design and diagnostic of the Learning and Development initiatives and programs
- Partner with external subject matter experts to understand the trends and practices in the industry and the available programs across various domains and platforms
- Conduct extensive research and analysis on the kind of programs that will meet the unique requirement of each business and their talent profile
- Assess existing and available programs to determine the requirement for new content creation
- Identify and assess the right external partners (Institutes, Vendors, Experts, Trainers, etc.) to empanel for the right solution to be delivered
- Assess the mode of delivering the program (virtual, in person, asynchronous, etc.) to ensure that the content is tailored accordingly to maximise impact
Mapping of content
- Map competencies required to move up the capability ladder with the content available to ensure the actual need is addressed
- Customize the program to the specific need of the role and function to maximize the impact and effectiveness of the program.
Implementation and Execution
- Monitor the overall progress of the finalized training calendar
- Guide team and oversee the effective and timely implementation of the training strategy and roadmap
- Allocate, approve and monitor the utilization of training budgets across various interventions to drive efficient utilization of budgets. Review spending across various training programs and provide across business teams financial approvals
- Oversee the end-to-end logistics of executing and delivering the training programs to ensure smooth
Evaluation & Feedback
- Define processes to constantly collate and monitor feedback from participants and leaders to evaluate the efficacy and impact of the programs implemented
- Ensure feedback is collected in a timely manner across all programs and platforms
- Work closely with business leaders to understand the impact created and evaluate any changes for the future
- Conduct regular audits to check the effectiveness and efficiency of the development programs rolled-out
- Analyse the performance of participant batches and trainers and provide timely feedback and coaching to trainers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.