Senior Manager - Learning & Development - EduTech (5-6 yrs)
The key responsibilities include :
- Work closely with DoPT to deliver on a range of tasks related to on-line learning and needs assessment of the training needs and competencies required by public officials
- Coordinating with specific government departments and training institutions to identify the required competencies
- Identify and liaise with global institutions providing on-line, blended and face-to-face content that map to the skills and knowledge identified by DoPT and organize in-person sessions to supplement courses wherever needed
- Leading efforts to enable government training institutions to embed the curated on-line courses as a part of their regular training offerings
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders by sharing of periodic updates through documents, presentations etc.
- Create presentations and other collateral as required
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for stakeholder management including partnerships with Government, ensuring partner satisfaction across all stakeholders and supporting the organisation's high- performing staff.
- This role will require frequent travel within India.
Team Structure :
The Senior Manager can expect to manage a team of Managers and Associates.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of work experience in a high performing environment
- Master's degree in economics, public policy or related fields
- Experience in Edtech and managing or leading online learning
- Prior capacity building experience in the development sector, preferably with governments
- Management skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience, including hiring, training, and management of staff
- Experience writing and managing budgets
- Experience working with complex partnerships, especially with governments, donors, and research organisations
Skills and competencies :
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing, conversing and presenting clearly in English
- Proven ability to independently handle multiple diverse assignments simultaneously, successfully complete assigned tasks and meet deadlines while conducting high-quality work
- Ability to work closely with multiple team members in a collaborative manner
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically frequently and flexibly