Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1594 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - eCommerce - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (5-7 yrs)
Exp : 6 - 7 years
CTC : 20 - 36 LPA
Education : MBA (Talents from Tier 1 B Schools Only)
Key Skills : L&D, OD, HRBP, Talent Management
The individual will be responsible for identifying and implementing various training & OD programs, learning technology (new age learning), talent and employee engagement initiatives for the employees
Job Specification :
- Determine training needs of employees, prepare the annual training calendar & organize training schedules in collaboration with the function Heads, managers & individual employees.
- Develop & Implement specific leadership workshops and OD interventions to improve Organizational effectiveness.
- Monitor, track & evaluate actions to ensure that the identified developmental plans are implemented
- Evaluate, Identify and partner with training providers/vendors best in the industry to implement training & OD programs and services
- Provide support in implementing learning management system (Oracle fusion) and drive online learning across the organization. Drive technology led learning and new ways of learning within the organization.
- Develop and conduct cost effective training and developmental programs within the budget
- Ensuring that all training materials and process documents are current in keeping with the Company's on-going changes in business processes and policies.
- Drive employee engagement survey and initiatives for the organization.
Attributes and Characteristics :
- Well rounded business background and acumen with the ability to be a strategic partner
- Ability to work independently and make decisions that are consistent with the culture and business strategies of the company
- Willingness to change, flexible
- Able to work in an open, business focused environment and be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives for a timely and successful conclusion
- Able to communicate at all levels. Seen as a champion of the business goals and employee development
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations in a positive manner
- Ability to project manage large scale interventions
Education : Full time Post Graduate/MBA in Human Resources from Tier 1 B-school
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in learning and development/ Talent Management function in complex and fast moving environments.
- A strong working knowledge of learning technology (preferably having worked on LMS implementation); online training and processes and an understanding of best practices in training / talent management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.