TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:362 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (13-16 yrs)
- Work with business leaders and L&D ;TD SMEs to ensure BPO has leading-edge and innovative strategies and programs in support of strategic and tactical business goals, while also ensuring they are affordable and able to be successfully executed. Includes defining global target metrics (e.g. for certifications), and evaluating results across the year.
- Work with sponsors to identify needs for new or updated learning assets, and serve as an advisor to the business on the most effective learning architectures for the specific need. Develop work plan to drive activities forward and enable status reporting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company-wide and L&D; TD strategies, and communicate a vision of how those strategies impact area of team responsibility to other team members and stakeholders
- Design learning strategies and programs that are in line with the companies-wide capability strategy and L&D; TD overall strategy
- Oversee execution of plan, working with operations and delivery teams as needed
- Work with L&D; TD team to make build/buy/customize decisions or recommendations
- Oversee complete L&D; I budget for all capability development funding. Respond to reporting-related tasks and track spend on a monthly basis.
- Develop and manage strategy for Professional Communities. Understand the PC scorecard and be able to articulate to the business the impacts of low PC scores. Understand PC targets and partner with the PC Leads to support deficits and drive traffic to the PCs. Provide proactive reporting on progress to goals.
- Participate in HR/L&D; TD initiatives, pilots, and other new programs; give feedback and advocate on behalf of your team and stakeholders
- Maintain a focus on innovations in the technology and learning space, such as new learning architectures, and integrate a Design Thinking mindset to the team's approach
- Develop, coach and support team members and members of extended team
- Business Entity Sponsors and SMEs
- L&TD CoE teams
- Company's Learning team
- HR functions such as Plan Talent, Retain Talent, OU/Service Line HR Leads, etc. to ensure that HR efforts to enable the business remain holistic and coordinated.
- This position is responsible for creating a highly collaborative team that can deliver work on time, and to a high degree of quality.
- Accountable for attracting, growing, and retaining team talent in coordination with AL BI, AL KMS, etc.
- Degree in learning, business, technology, or related field
- Business acumen
- Able to negotiate and influence
- Collaborative work style; willing to coach and to be coached by others
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements-and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value-will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.