Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2392 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Learning Advisory :
- Leading learning transformation projects, defining and designing corporate university, and establishing learning organization structure and setting-up governance mechanism. Establishing learning processes and defining industry benchmarking processes along with publishing stakeholder relevant dashboards along with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Design learning curriculums, perform need analysis and develop methods to benchmark and measure existing training. Designing a learning experience for the client organization.
Program/ Project Management :
- Implementing project plans within pre-set budgets and deadlines; holding review meetings to ensure timely completion and delivery of the project to the client. Evaluating and monitoring scope of work as defined in RFP; handling project resourcing, planning and documentation.
Key Account Management :
- Mapping client's requirement and providing them best learning solutions involving evaluation and definition of scope of project and finalisation of project requirements. Engaging in sessions with clients for understanding client's business processes and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by providing pre/post technical assistance and achieving delivery and quality norms.
Team Management :
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members. Managing & training team