Process Manager at eClerx
Views:1288 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
eClerx - Senior Manager - Learning & Development (2-7 yrs)
Senior Process Manager Role and responsibility:
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Learning strategy and Implementation : Responsible for developing and implementing an organization- wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
- Content Strategy : Design and implement LD programs; produce instructional materials and performance support materials (such as job aids); design evaluation methods to determine impact of program.
- Identify Needs : Assist in implementing the annual needs analysis to determine the LD skills needed for stakeholders in the region.
Technical and Functional Skills
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience into L&D domain
- Good understanding of software/IT skills.
- Should have experience into arranging IT skills training.
- Program management skills, including managing details, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions. (Excel)
- Strong instructional design skills, including evaluation methodologies; experience with global design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.