Senior Recuiter at Crosstab IT Consulting
Views:1670 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - BFS/IT (12-15 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Leads on the production of L&D policy, standards and guidelines.
- Ensures that all training systems are current and rich with content to support effective value-add training engagements.
- Manages the current certification program to continually enhance and expand on it.
- Responsible for managing the Instructional Design team and take initiative to convert classroom training to eLearning.
- Oversees Training Administration, including: bookings, training pipeline and backlog, and training delivery and support.
- Leads on the development of quality systems and processes to identify, approve, plan, design, implement and evaluate all learning and development activity, including training needs analysis, training plans, effective use of training resources, flexible training packages, evaluation, and audit.
- Analyzes and acts on information to proactively manage agreed targets/standards/training activity reports/action plans for all L&D activity.
- Manages the Product Lifecycle Management and Go-to-Market processes in collaboration with Product Management.
- Manages the configuration and reporting requirements for the LMS.
- Integrates and supports existing and emerging technologies to transform the learning experience for employees/clients/partners.
- Builds consensus in leading cross-functional relationships.
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems;
- Interprets company-wide polices to provide guidance, advice and approvals to others.
- Recommends operating policies and establishes procedures and approaches for areas managed.
- Leads, develops and evaluates staff appraisal and ensures staff are trained by designing and delivering a comprehensive staff onboarding program.
- Interviews, hires, and creates on-boarding plans for new or transferred employees.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, and educational activities to support employee development that aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
- Creates performance goals and objectives; tracks and communicate progress.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to maintain open communication and share information.
- Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitate the implementation and acceptance of change.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Proven ability to provide leadership, decision-making and support for a virtual team.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary leadership, decision making, and customer service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of bank and/or financial institution operations.
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly describe processes and articulate procedures.
- Knowledge of web-based training tools including WebEx Hands-on-Lab.
- Knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 10+ years of experience in the software or financial industry.
- 10+ years- experience in knowledge of adult learning methods and practices.
- 10+ years- experience with eLearning development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and other platforms.
- 10+ years- experience with LMS. Experience with Litmos preferred.
- Professionally certified in Curriculum Development disciplines or other educational practices disciplines.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CPLP Certification preferred.