Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1524 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Lead - Product Development - K12 Education (10-12 yrs)
Job Role: Product Manager K12
WESTERN EXPATS PREF
Reports to: Business Head K12
About the client:
Our client is a large UAE Head Quartered multinational group providing a broad portfolio of Education, Energy, Agro and Natural Resources solutions to its clients in Africa, UAE, Europe and APAC Region
About the Role:
- The individual in question will combine the education domain knowledge and business skills with a primary focus on developing the education products and solutions portfolio of the company.
- The incumbent will work very closely with the Business Development unit and the Solutions team to meet company's growth expectations in the MEA and Asia regions as well as coordinating work with the internal teams to work on developing custom solutions based on client requirement and creating the right implementation strategy for the solutions.
- He or she should also be able to ascertain client (Governments) needs and formulate bespoke solutions for the various projects.
- He or she should be able to relate with and manage various stakeholders including government officials, partners, technology teams and the internal teams within the organization. This will also require knowledge and understanding of the latest educational trends and practices in the K12 sector which can be used in the product development process. The role would require travel in Africa and Asia regions.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead regional K-12 product development to support the business development team.
- Responsible for the end-end product development activities for the Education K12 division.
- Responsible for developing product development roadmaps and the associated budgets.
- Develop & manage K-12 Product presentations and marketing materials in conjunction with the Group's Central marketing.
- Write up and manage K-12 Business / Marketing plans for the assigned regions in conjunction with the Business Development unit.
- Manage the K-12 marketing budget with a provision of developing the required marketing materials/collaterals.
- Contribute to the development of customer-based data and market intelligence.
- Assist business development with their territorial marketing and sales campaigns.
- Assist the presales team in providing inputs for the proposals.
- Keep track of the latest educational trends and practices in the K12 sector which can be used in the product development process
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Broad understanding of the K12 education landscape in Africa and Asia regions.
- Business acumen, understanding of profit center and cost center setups.
- Self-starter and able to work on their own with minimal team support.
- Responsive decision making.
- Change management and project management skills
- Negotiation skills, Communication skills
- Creativity and Influencer.
Expected Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Degree in a related field from a reputed University.
- A minimum of 10 years posts qualification experience in product management and solutions within an education institute/ government agency/ corporate setup.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities with strong organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure
Budget: 20,000-25,000 Aed Per month
Job Location: Dubai, UAE