Client Partner at Brown Bricks HR Solutions
Views:182 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant - Solution Design - Capital Market - Trade Operations/Asset Servicing - BPM (8-15 yrs)
Role Designation : Snr Mgr / Lead Consultant / Principal Consultant
Base location : Bangalore
Candidate must have 8+/10+/12+ years of work experience in Asset Servicing & Reporting functions with Global Asset management/Custodian firms
Trade Operations Areas with a Global Investment bank with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in pre-sales and solution design role.
- Lead pursuits (RFPs/ RFIs) - Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme & Transformation approach while responding to RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in scope definition/due diligence workshops with customers and prospects.
- Educate the sales teams, account managers and delivery managers on the solution offerings
- Prepare and present solution presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concepts, solution walkthroughs and proposal defense meetings
- Create Go to Market (GTM) strategy - Work actively with the Sales teams across geographies to identify opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Provide training to team members
- Create collaterals for Financial services and developing Whitepapers and PoVs
- Developing New Solutions leveraging technology solutions and alliances
- Run and own pricing for deals on internal pricing system and conduct deal review meetings
- Open to domestic & international travel at short notice
Key Domain Skills required:
- In-depth knowledge of Capital markets with strong understanding of Buy Side of the Business
- In-depth knowledge of Asset Servicing (Corporate Action- Mandatory & Voluntary, Income Collection) & Reporting (Financial, Regulatory and Shareholder)
- In-depth knowledge of Capital markets with strong understanding of Sell Side of the Business
- Knowledge of the Trade Lifecycle and Operations with strong understanding of multiple products like Fixed Income, Equity, Structured Products, derivatives, FX etc.
If you match the requirements and has an excellent experience in Solution Designing for Capital Markets - please apply