Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:30 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Lead Business Systems Analyst - Life Insurance Firm (6-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - PDG (Lead Business Systems Analyst)
About Max Life Insurance:
Max Life Insurance, one of the leading non-bank promoted private life insurers, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi-business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world. Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long term savings, protection and retirement solutions through its high quality agency distribution and multi-channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 15 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise.
Key Responsibilities :
Managing Business Requirements:
- Tracking Business's IT Requirements and regular status updates (Comprehensive Policy Admin Tracker)
- User Expectations Management on estimated delivery timelines
- Business Consultancy:
- Partner with Business to understand their IT needs and discuss possibilities based on existing system capabilities and suggest realistic solutions
- Analyze existing business processes to understand Business's need to improve operational efficiency
- Solutions Implementation:
- Responsible for business requirement gathering, detailed analysis of the Business Requirements from functional and technical standpoint. Detailed understanding of processes from functional and technical standpoint must.
- Responsible for documenting the functional requirements / change requests and work with the business contact points for finalizations and signoffs
- Responsible for preparing comprehensive test plans and thorough testing of the system, keeping the business users involved in the UAT
- Interface between Business users and Technology Vendors to drive the Functional Requirements, provide timely resolutions on defects, raise change requests if necessary
- Work with Production Support teams to solutions Production Defects as well as provide SME consultancy to support staff
- Send regular status updates on various activities to various stakeholders and keep them engaged
- To maintain a healthy working relationship with the business users and other members of the IT Team.
Key competencies/skills required:
- Good Communication Skills
- Insurance Knowledge
- Process Orientation
- Knowledge of MLI system like IFTIS, NWS, BPMA architecture will be a distinct advantage.
- Should have managed at large size projects in a technology organization
- Must have worked in Insurance services domain
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline from a reputed university / institute OR MCA from a reputed university / institute
- MBA degree from a reputed university / institute
- 6-8 year of relevant experience and should be working and should have worked with large reputed organizations