Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:369 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Land Acquisition - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
- Analysing and exploring new business opportunities and exploring new innovations for business developments
- Building a pipeline of Opportunities / deal in the real estate sector
- Conceptualize and execute new business strategies
- Identifying new joint ventures and acquire new properties, liaison with government agencies and legal consultants
- Negotiating & Finalising Outright / JV terms with Land Owners
- Managing rights and obligations under the company's key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies
- Conducting primary market and secondary research across Real estate asset classes (Commercial, Residential etc).
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services
- Providing competitor analysis to the top management on a regular interval.
- Maintaining knowledge of market and publishing it to senior management.
- Develop relationship with internal and external stake holders to achieve business goals.
- Planning and execution of process for sales office and Model house in new projects
- New product analysis based on the market competitor.
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.