Senior Manager - IT Security & Cloud Infrastructure - EdTech (8-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager - IT Security and Cloud Infrastructure
Hiring for a leading EdTech based at Western suburbs, Mumbai. Preferred immediate joiners & Mumbai based / open to relocate candidates only.
If Devops and CyberSecurity are your forte, you are a team player, and are willing to challenge the status quo by keeping cost, timelines, and service level in mind - then this is the right opportunity for you.
What You Will Do :
IT Security Aspects :
- Monitor all operations and infrastructure by keeping an eye on all digital footprint of our organization from Physical to Cloud Infrastructure
- Identification, implementation and Maintenance all Security and CyberSecurity Tools and Technology
- Create an Internal and External Policy for IT Security & Risk Management
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance
- Monitor regulation compliance
- Work with different departments in the organization to spread awareness and reduce risk
- Implement new technology and assess from Security Perspective and provide constructive feedback
- Audit policies and controls continuously: Cybersecurity is a circular process, and as a manager, you must drive that process forward. This means regularly auditing the policies and controls you put into place. These audits will tell you if there's anything you need to improve, remediate, or quickly fix
- Ensure cybersecurity stays on the organizational radar
- Detail out the security incident response program and ensure the actionables are tracked to closure
- Lead a team to address any security risks as they occur/become known
- Identification and implementation of CyberSecurity Tools
IT Cloud Aspects :
- Software deployment and upgrades
- System setup, system administration, monitoring
- Infrastructure Incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, security management and monitoring
- Capacity planning, Availability management, Disaster Recovery and Routine update of services
- Cost management and strategic planning - on-prem, multi-cloud, and usage of cost control tools
- Ensures timely liaison with vendors regarding problems, fixes, and required enhancements.
- Creates and maintains strategies related to Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Services throughout the enterprise ensuring all performance and cost curves are closely managed.
- Oversees and directs the timely evaluation, qualification, and implementation of new software products, tools, and related appliances as it pertains to the Cloud environment
- Actively contribute in the are of planning, load-testing and working with cross-functional team members to contribute to the right technical architecture
- Manages and Motivates and Lead a team of DevOps and Security Engineers
- Bachelor's degree, preference for a technical degree
- 8 - 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of AWS, CDs, CI/CD Pipelines, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of Automation Tools
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture applications
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Network Security Monitoring, Encryptions
- Knowledge of Web Vulnerabilities, Penetration Testing, Anti-Virus, Network Intrusion, Packet Sniffing
- Should have worked on Customer facing Application (B2C)
- Product Company Orientation
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and managerial skills.
- Be able to influence, manage, and prioritize
- Have the ability to work in pressure and in an un-organized environment
- Be passionate about service levels, user experience, and security
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.