Director at Zalent Consulting
Views:1677 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - IT Security - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities (Must Have):
1. Experience in Application Security Testing, Remediation and all Infrastructure Security Frameworks
2. Working knowledge of Network security and application vulnerabilities, Mobile operating systems, applications and security protocols
3. Familiar with Linux / Apache webserver, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Standards and Frameworks including NIST, ITIL, COBIT, ISO.
4. Direct and approve the design of security systems
5. Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning
6. Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities;
7. Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations and translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business
8. Ensure cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
9. Manage all teams, employees, contractors and vendors involved in IT security, which may include hiring
10. Must be currently in the BFSI sector or have had a significant tenure in the BFSI sector in the recent past
11. CISSP certified is a must
Key Responsibilities (Good to Have):
1. Experience in secure practices in coding for standard languages, such as C, C++, and Java and in frameworks such as .Net 4.5, MVC etc.
2. Hands on experience in following technology stack,
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Asp.Net Web API 5.2
3. Working knowledge of coding APIs to expose various services and data
4. Experience in both HTTP RESTful services as well as SOAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.