Head TA at Vigna World
Views:722 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Manager - IT Recruitment (8-15 yrs)
About Us :
- Starof is established in 2019 with an objective to provide skilled manpower to various industry sectors like IT, ITES, Healthcare, BFSI and Retail. We use a hybrid model of assessment to assess the skills of candidates, thereby, optimizing the quality of candidates and reducing the time to hire for clients.
- At the workplace, the right combination of soft skills, character traits and career goals matter the post. We often hear recruiters asking the question, - is this candidate is a good fit?- Professionals want to work on areas that excite, inspire and foster the best qualities in them.
- At Starof, it is our mission to help match individuals with organizations more efficiently. We turn the spotlight on candidates, and take into account the applicant's personal attributes, and key criteria like aspirations and skills. We evaluate individuals on their strengths and match them to opportunities where they can have the most significant impact. Our hybrid assessment model combines the scale of computerized testing with the qualitative depth of human evaluation.
We are looking for a resouce based out of Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore to lead the IT Vertical. An ideal candidate should be pleasant, approachable and have good understanding of all segment of IT industry. This is a standalone leadership role where one would be responsible for the success of their business vertical.
- People Management : Will be responsible to lead, coach and mentor the team in order to increase the productivity and upgrade the skills of team members. Restructure the team and redefine the KPIs to meet the business goals. Hire and train new members to create expertise and increase effectiveness of deliverables.
- Account Management : Will lead the client relationship to have a larger wallet share of recruitment spend of client and influence them to make decisions in favor of Starof. Discuss and develop delivery models having long term impact on business and improvise the quality of deliverables.
- Business Development : Will be responsible for Implementing business plan approved by Centre Head / Management. Identifying business opportunities with new clients and estimating revenue potential with each client month on month so as the plan the delivery. Provide inputs and suggestions to create visibility as well as impact on clients and candidate's community by using various social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Campus Hiring : Develop campus hiring strategy covering national geography. Bridge the gap between student community and Starof by introducing creative engagement models like Webinars, Quizzes, Informative discussion and improving overall visibility of Starof in talent community.
- Process Management : Will ensure SOPS (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed and implemented within team. Provide inputs and course corrections to get desired business results.
- P & L Management : Will ensure cost and resource optimization to manage the business, should be able to plan, prioritize and forecast business. Develop annual operating plans with cost suggestions and should be able to develop cost effective business models.
- Reporting : Should report business health indicators to all senior stakeholders. Develop and Publish daily/weekly dashboards to show case the success of business and highlight areas of concerns and improvements. Should be able to present data to the leadership team and persuade and convince for any important business decisions.
- Proven work experience of minimum 8+ years as a Team/ Delivery Manager in domestic IT Recruitment and Staffing area.
- Thorough understanding of end to end recruitment process
- Experience working in a Team Leader/People Management role.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with Job Portals & Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt with a Start-up culture
Skills Required :
- Effective communicator
- Delivery Management
- Business Development
- Team & Stakeholder management
- Project and process management.
- Key Account Management
- Target orientation
- Employee engagement.