Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:289 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - IT Procurement - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Manager IT Procurement for Leading E - Commerce Company @ Mumbai. Industry - E - Commerce/ Internet.
Experience - 5 Years - 8 Years.
Qualification - B.Tech & MBA.
Please find below the Job Description:
- Responsible for effective and optimal pricing and contract terms negotiation and contract documentation for all our vendors
- Manage sourcing for IT Infrastructure, Hardware, Software, Security products, Hosting & Datacenter services, which includes Hardware like desktops/laptops, servers, storage, switches & routers and Software like Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, Oracle, etc. as well as Telecom category (Internet, NPLC, IPLC, Global Audio Conferencing etc.)
- Develop, implement and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance and compliance
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market change and potential effects on supply. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Purchasing activities
- Manage Office services category (Facilities Management, Employee transport, Security Services)
- Manage HR & Benefits category (Group Medical & Accident Insurance, Job boards, Recruitment companies) etc.
- Manage Travel Category (Travel Agency, Air Carriers, Hotels, Corporate Apartments)
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (e Procurement)
- Input and hold responsibility for Purchasing and cost estimating budgets. Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Prepare the annual Purchasing budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with customer and legal requirements. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
- Administering end to end procurement PRs for the both IT and Non-IT
- Negotiate & manage vendor contracts, SoWs & flow down terms of customers with partners & ensure 100% back to back contracting with partners to avoid SLA breach & loss of revenue
- Develop new partners & negotiate MSAs with them. Liaise with different teams to establish contracts to secure the organization from any breach of national / international laws
- Define and guide decisions on optimal sourcing and contract strategy considering needs of business, risk, market dynamics and contributions to competitive differentiation
- Manage & improve relationships to suppliers and establish strong supplier base
- Vendor assessment and relationship management including new vendor development. Initiate a regular process of exhaustive audit and analysis of all the capital & operating expenses to identify wasteful spend, inconsistent spend, overspend and other scope of optimisation
- Oversee all operational procurement activities and ensure compliance with corporate guidelines
- To digitize internal process Bid, E-NFA