HR Consultant at xpertconexions
Views:116 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - IT Performance & Financial Management (12-15 yrs)
- Managing financial controls, creating, and reporting Annual IT budget
- Monitoring IT operating expense (OPEX) & IT capital expense (CAPEX)
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis and business cases for management approvals for IT investments
- Facilitating negotiations with IT Vendors (Scope, Service Level Agreements) for IT-related procurements. Liaison with key stakeholders to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Working with IT & Supply chain team to ensure all contract deliverables are performed, services are delivered as per agreed terms
- Conducting Penalty/Rewards assessment for IT Vendors - Service Delivery & performance assessment
- Handling escalations and contract conflicts of the various IT vendors.
- Support the successful implementation of IT initiatives at HQ/OpCOs.
- Implement/operationalize solutions to provide all stakeholders with timely, correct financial information including, IT benchmarking.
- Working with IT teams to identify opportunities to improve the existing state of IT operations
- Providing knowledge to Technology and Finance leadership about managing and communicating the cost, quality, and value of enterprise-wide IT Services.
- Identifying cost optimization areas and working with the stakeholders to reduce cost and increase efficiency
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Proven track record in IT Financial Management, IT procurements and Vendor Management.
- Strong individual with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with good verbal and writing ability
- Strong hold on Excel and number crunching
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION | WORK EXPERIENCE | SKILLS
Educational Qualification: Minimum Requirements
Certification : ITIL , COBIT
Work Experience: Minimum Work Ex. Required
- 12 to 14 year of experience in IT Financial Governance
Technical Skills and Capabilities (Primary - Must have) :
- 8+ years' experience on IT Financial Governance
- Should have handled a complete budget lifecycle, from planning to tracking.
- Vendor / Partner Management skills
Technical Skills and Capabilities (Secondary - Nice to have)
Certification : Advanced Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.