HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:3998 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Senior Manager - IT Internal Audit - BFS (9-14 yrs)
Internal Audit-IS- Senior Manager
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
Takes full responsibility and accountability for the missions assigned and delivers quality deliverables in stipulated timelines
- Leads several assignments in parallel and manages the teams, under the authority of the Local Head of Audit (LHA), the IS/IT Audit Supervisor
- Prepare phase and coordinate the diagnosis of risk assessment, definition of work programs and methodologies
- Delegate the work between the auditors and ensure that the set deadlines for time are met;
- Monitor the progress and the quality of the work of the auditors, and work as a bridge between the management of the audited entity ;
- Evaluate the auditors and organize presentations and recommendations to management of the audited entity
- Implement the suggestions and responsible for updating and validating the audit methodologies.
- In charge of yearly appraisals taking also into account the LHA's inputs.
- Plays a key role in the yearly risk assessment exercise and in the continuous monitoring initiative.
- Expected to perform ad-hoc tasks either locally, for the India Hub or for DCPE Asia Region."
- Knowledge on AGILE methodologies XP, SCRUM, Lean Development.
- Working experience in Object Oriented languages like Java, C# or dot Net, C++
- Exposure to Investment Banking Products
- Robust analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure
- Strong skills in software development and project management
Environment A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development center in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses an in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.