Senior Manager - IT Infrastructure - Media (8-12 yrs)
Industry : Media / Dotcom / Entertainment
Category : IT & Systems
Job Description : The role entails managing the entire IT infrastructure within Sony Music India and ensure that it evolves to meet changing business requirements. To add value to the IT Department and to the wider business through the performance of projects. To maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT systems.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading American MNC in the entertainment industry. With their operations in multiple countries across the globe, they are rapidly expanding operations in India & have successfully established a strong brand name in the Indian market.
- Compliance with Global policies
- Maintain apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers
- IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services
- Attends and actively participates in Global IT infrastructure meetings to discuss and get updates on IT worldwide strategies and implement
- Managing BCP and DR
- Oversee - Support & Troubleshoot, Windows Workstations and Macintosh for end user
- Support and maintain internet network
- Remedying IT Vulnerabilities on specified systems in timely manner
- Maintaining Access control
- Mobile technology to configure mails
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and working knowledge of ITIL
- 8+ years of total experience with 5+ years of managing Infrastructure teams
- Extensive hands on experience with LAN/WAN, Security
- Knowledge of current technologies, Lync EV (Skype for Business), O365, One Note
- Understanding of Firewalls, IP Communication ports, Wireless devices, DMZ
- Server management
- Experience of managing multiple technologies
- Good communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Respond with a sense of urgency and deal with confidential information
- Enthusiastic individual with ability to take initiatives
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organisations in the entertainment industry
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitali Bansal on +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.