Senior Manager - Investment Operation/Audit & Reporting - Life Insurance (3-7 yrs)
- Managing operations and implementing strategies towards Setting up of an appropriate framework for managing investment operations function. The job responsibility would include ensuring timely and accurate cash management & settlements, Investment accounting, valuation, NAV calculation & reporting along with managing internal/concurrent, statutory audits, MIS reporting and functional projects.
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation of periodic reports for review and effective decision making. Timely completion of audits (concurrent, statutory, internal & regulatory) and submissions thereof with regards to timely completion of periodic financial reporting. Implement system & process enhancements to support regulatory & business dynamism. Back-up support to other key investment operation areas like investment accounting & valuation.Job Purpose:
- To act as a checker for BAU and other operational activities
- To drive key projects like SAP & implementation
- Relationship management with auditors and other stakeholders
- Checking of all MIS
- Timely coordination with auditors, other departments such as Accounts & MIS, Taxation, etc. for seamless completion of an audit and periodic accurate financial reporting
- To carry out accurate Investment accounting, settlement, portfolio valuation and fund accounting activities
- Preparation of all regulatory, management and financial reporting.
- Master creation, bookkeeping and NAV accounting.
- Updating all corporate action, prices, ratings etc require for fund administration
- Day to regular BAU activities