Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:417 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Investment Banking - BFSI (4-12 yrs)
Job Description :
The incumbent should manage the investment banking function which encompasses the following
- Experience in Raising/ Investing Equity Capital
- Supporting our multiple businesses across industries and preparing pitch books, valuation models, industry reports, company focused discussion documents, studying & analyzing different business & financial models in a particular industry
- Managing delivery & execution of projects on Buy and sell-side, including capital market updates, newsletters, shareholder/ownership analysis, IPO analysis, new issuance analysis, company profiles etc.
- Manage project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure - high client satisfaction
- Monitor and report for stock, trade and margins
- Existing VC, PE and HNI Network across Asia
- Experience of selling equities to Angel, VC, PE and Hedge funds will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of credit key risks associated with possible solutions being adopted for distressed assets.
Skills and Qualification required :
- A graduate with up to 4-10 years of work experience with leading investing bankers
- A sound overview to raise equity capital for industries like Capital Market, NBFC, Fin-tech, and wealth management
- Knowledge of the workings and use of terminal markets and risk management in general.
- Dynamic approach with an positive attitude
- High standards of ethics
Job Location : HSR Layout, Bangalore