Consultant at Michael Page
Views:355 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Internal Staffing/Resource Management - IT/BPO (7-12 yrs)
About The Client: Services MNC
- Drive manpower planning basis people and revenue forecast across multiple delivery units.
- Review of demand in line with overall revenue growth of the unit and pyramid and highlight variances. Work with business units to address the variance.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to proactively identify internal availability of people and enable rotation across accounts.
- Analyse supply gap and plan for hiring on bench by closely working with recruitment function
- Identify training needs and cross skilling opportunities to maximize utilization by effective redeployment, work with learning and development team to enable this
- Effectively manage internal talent pool [Bench management] and ensure right alignment of people to projects and ability to handle employee concerns who are on bench.
- Institutionalize metrics based KPI for staffing function like revenue impact, span and pyramid, on time fulfilment [OTIF], internal NPS, TAT and SLA adherence, Billable Utilization, Demand and bench aging, and so on. Drive KPIs and metrics and publish periodic dashboards.
- Drive governance and cadence within the team and with business units
- Understand the current systems and process in organization and bring in improvement by automation or other alternate methods
- Good in content writing for documentation of policies and guidelines and process flow.
- Excellent skills in preparing PPT, dashboards, Excel /Power BI based reports for leadership presentation. Hands on experience in HR Analytics will be good to have.
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders, Senior Business Leaders, training, IT, Human Resources, Finance etc.
- Seamlessly work across practices to drive effective staffing process in both offshore and onsite locations
- People and team management expertise will be a plus
As a successful candidate:
- Minimum 7-12 years of relevant experience in Staffing/RMG activities along with business operations.
- Exposure to IT Industry and worked in RMG/Staffing functions
- In depth experience in managing resource requirements and on time fulfilment, demand vs supply analysis, utilization, bench management and related KPIs
- Experience around Process redesign and improvement, knowledge of resource and bench management tools is essential
- Good written and oral communication skills to comfortably interface with senior leaders, including executive leadership is a must
- Good communication skills