Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:157 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
Sr. Manager Internal Audit (Manufacturing)
- Prepare Internal Audit Charter for the Organization ensuring appropriate coverage of areas, applicable regulations, and best practices.
- Ensure that the function carries out its responsibilities as defined by the regulator and best practices.
- plan and supervise auditing programs.
- Develop risk-rating systems for departments and comprehensive audit checklists.
- Develop risk mitigation plans/strategies/mechanisms to safeguard against potential fraud, waste, or abuse.
- Verify that all statutory requirements are fulfilled by the organization ensuring all necessary certificates and licenses are in place.
- Present the audit report to the CEO/CFO/ Heads of Function, highlighting any areas of concern.
- Review and evaluate corrective measures for satisfaction of audit findings as well as monitor adequacy of corrective procedures.
- Ensure final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited individual/group.
- Ensure continuous market awareness, the concerned risk factors to be studied in detail and alerted to avert possible losses.
- Review the performance of direct subordinates and determine their development needs.
- Oversee the progress of multiple internal audit engagements, ensuring that they are conducted efficiently and in accordance with the established plan.
- Apply audit analytics techniques to extract meaningful insights from audit data and prepare exceptional reports that highlight key findings and recommendations.
- Evaluate audit observations and present them to functional department heads, facilitating a clear understanding of the identified issues.
- Proactively follow up on the implementation of audit observations and action plans, ensuring that corrective measures are taken to address identified deficiencies.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 5-7 Years of experience in Internal Audit with a Manufacturing Industry.
2. Strong knowledge of internal control frameworks, risk management methodologies, and auditing standards.
3. Demonstrated expertise in conducting internal audits, risk assessments, and fraud investigations. Ability to identify control weaknesses, recommend improvements, and communicate findings effectively to stakeholders.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Critical thinking.
7. Team Management.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.